Summer Fling!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Can't believe it's already summer!! I'm sure everyone is having so much fun in the sun! Yeah. Right. Ha. Ha *gelak tak ikhlas* It's been pouring non-stop here in London it feels like winter is still lurking around the corner, not wanting to go away. The sky is crying just like my heart is T.T
Why the gloomy mood you ask? Well while a lot of students are already off on their longggg 3-month-summer holiday, I'm still in uni sweet uni. And I still have an outreach attachment in a community clinic in Southend for a month! So basically I still have quite a while before I get to go back home to my family. And nasi lemak sambal sotong breakfast and Ibu's asam pedas ikan pari and satay kajang and jco donuts and abc and kopok lekor and mamak supper and ok too much ands.. *nangis dalam hati*

Anyways I hope the weather gets better in Southend. It's actually really pretty there. Southend-On-Sea is a little coastal town just an hour train ride from London. It has the longest pier in the world ok! Hehehe taktau apsal tapi tiba-tiba rasa bangga dengan fakta comel ini. I quite like staying there, the sea and the wind reminds me of home.. Tanjung Kling. Yes it does have a funny unique name. Rindunya jogging tepi pantai dengan ibu after subuh (while bapak snoozed away in the car =.=") and walking along the beach after roti john dinner nearby..

Prettyplease rain go away when I'm in Southend. Move on winter, I'm so done with you. I want my summer fling with the sun, ice-cream on the beach in my cooling kebaya!

Ok check out my summer sale collection, a chic way to brighten up your summer days :) 



KN301 in Ruby Red (SOLD OUT)




KN302 in Ocean Turquoise




KN303 in Black Beauty (SOLD OUT)




KN304 in Fuschia Pink




KN305 in Citrus Orange (SOLD OUT)




Due to the awesome support for KNIL Spring Sale, again all kebaya are on sale at GBP30 or RM150. Email me or leave some comments! :)


“What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.” - John Steinbeck
Much love,
Aufa Dahlia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment